Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yawn...

I really ought to be getting some shut eye fow work tomorrow but I fancied a bit of blogging. I'm afraid I don't have any exciting pictures, but I promise to take some soon.

I'm still reeling from the going to the doctors yesterday... damn cheek of him if you ask me. He wouldn't see me Friday so I had to take more time from work so I'd gone about my headaches (again) and he gave me 'Propanolol' which is to treat high BP and angina... I'm 21 and have neither.... also he took me off my anti-inflammatories and gave me Ibruprofen (known to cause stomach ulcer in high dose) and told me I ought to lose weight because it would help. I'm slightly podgy but I wouldn't say unhealthily so. Apparently I'm to take these until I get to see the neurologist at the hospital which could take months! Bloody marverlous. So tomorrow I'd dragging my ass to the gym after work... I don't like it but I suppose I have to be making the effort. If only so I can say that I have!

On the other hand I have started a clapotis. It's in 4-ply Soft('military') that I wanted rid of, but it'll be a practise run for a making one out of some lovely yarn which I bought from Fiona- a lady from our knitting circle. It gets weird with 2 Fiona's but we're getting used to it! I bought two balls of yarn from Yarnwise-her ebay store and they're a bargain! One is "blue laburnum" and the other "teal" (my favourite colour!).

I'm hoping that my silk from Hip Knits will arrive tomorrow... they did say they would despatch it on monday so I guess any time soon..? I can't wait to touch it!

Best go to bed while it's still tuesday!
x

1 comment:

Hypatia Theon said...

Hey, those are some really nead knitting photos on your blog, Scarlett Princess!

By the way, I came here because of your comment on Lixie Knits It's Blog.

Have you tried any of these blogging tools?

Bolg Explosion,

Blog Exchange,

Blog Clicker,

Maximum Awesome,

Blog Soldiers?

Also, recently I've been looking into:

126 Hits.com, too.

LOVE, Peal Dragon

P.s. Let me know if you find any of those useful, o.k.?