Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Mid project boredom

Hi guys

I'm gettting along nicely with 'Branching Out'... hopefully not too much further now. However, I've completely lost interest in the 'basketweave' design I have done the back of. I don't know why... the colour of the Giotto I'm using is lovely, but i just can't be bothered to carry on with it at the moment.

I think it's because I'd love to get onto doing either a Jean Moss Bolero pattern from this month's "Knitting" magazine... or a cardigan from Teva Durham's "Loop-d-Loop" book... or find a pattern for my JoeBrown Alpaca I'll be getting at the end of the month!

Does anyone else get this restlessness mid project? I suppose it's because I can't buy some of the things I need at the moment (or would very much like!).

Oh well, the only pictures I have to put up at the moment are of the wrap i'm selling tomorrow.

This is just simple purse stitch (k1*yo p2tog*k1 over an even number of stitches on every row)

Can be worn like a poncho when pinned....

...like a shrug over the arms...

...or like a shawl over the shoulders.
It is just a rectangle composed of Colinette SilkyChic in 'Monet' and Rowan River Tape (discontinued).
Other than that I have nothing else... so I'd better get knitting! But then... CSI is on tonight so I don't suppose much will get done at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty wrap! And versatile too..

Alison said...

I wanted to see it, but sadly all I get are white squares with red crosses in them! Where am I going wrong? It sounds such a great wrap too!