Thursday, June 09, 2005

Just couldn't help myself!

Hi again!

Now I've not just become an addict of knitting, e-shopping for yarn and blog-reading... I now have the compulsion to post as well... and quite frankly i'm astounded i managed to wait this long! Thanks all who have posted their kind comments!

I have taken a few more pics of my current project (sorry about the quality as I only have my webcam atm).

this giotto became.....
I surmise that it is one of the easier patterns from Loop-d-Loop but as I have only a small range of circular needles I found a pattern i could do without. A majority of her designs are either knitted in the round or need the length and flexibility of a circular needle. I may purchase a set of Denise Interchangeables..... far less expensive than the range needed for the patterns!



basket weave tunic

I have many other projects on the go... I always have the compulsion to start something new and ultimately it takes longer to finish something because of doing bits on each one! Today i stayed indoors and spent a lot of time on the PC (as some may know!) and worked on the basket weave tunic. The cat decided that she too should stay indoors with me today... and she doesn't have sunburn! poor thing gets bored though after a while!

you wouldn't believe she could terrorise anyone would you?!

Pussycat loves my big cardi!You may be able to see a little bit int he background- its a Rowan Biggy Print pattern that i did in the wintertime... I think it's called Murmur and it' s from "The Next Big Thing". It's lovely and cosy but I definately didn't need it today! Still the heat doesn't seem to stop her using it as a furry pillow when I'm not looking!!

Anyhow thats enough for today- desperate for a cuppa and a biscuit!

1 comment:

littlelixie said...

Is that the tunic from vogue knitting magazine? I was eyeing that one up too if it is. Cute cat!