Friday, June 17, 2005

Cravings!

Oh the Cravings!
I just had to give in! Especially since they put it in the sale! It was calling... begging me to buy it... and so I did!!
I'm on about the silk yarn from Hip Knits. I have hopefully just bought 500g of their 'surf' colourway.

Isn't she just adorable....mmmmmmm
I'm not sure what I plan to do... but a nice evening camisole would be nice...now just to find a pattern! Or maybe something else, who knows?

Well I've finished the front of the basketweave tunic now. All there is left to do is to graft shoulders and pick up stitches across the shoulder to start sleeves... a pattern where no sleeve inserting is needed in the sewing up! Heaven! I absolutely loathe sewing sleeves in!

Hmm... not much else to report on the knitting front. I took the afternoon from work to go and see my doc about my dastardly headaches only to be told he's only seeing his morning patients can you come back Monday... work are so going to hate me!

Seeing as it's late (ish) I think I'll read some more of my Tom Holt book "In Your Dreams" (sequel to "The Portable Door")... Hilariously funny fantasy without all the picky detail of Terry Pratchett. (links here are for Amazon)

No comments: