Friday, June 10, 2005

What a day!

Today i have finished the LBT from "Stitch 'n' Bitch" (except mine's a modified blue-grey one!). I has only take a few weeks with other projects on the go as well so I'm quite happy with it. i left it plain without the garter stitch centrepiece (after replacing that with a lace panel and ripping it all out... *sighs*) but I still think it will look great with jeans or trousers.... and not to mention it's made from Rowan Wool Cotton- so soft!!

front and back... the back is fastened with a cute little kitty button (shoame you can't see)

I've been naughty and started another little project but i couldn't help it with so many people doing it as well... you know the one... Knitty's Branching Out! I'm just using some Rowan 4-ply Cashcotton in 'seafoam' (the rest is being taken back to the shop!!)

just 3 repeats joung atm

Well this is just a short and sweet post as it being quite late... but still need a cuppa and a biscuit before bedtime!!

happy knitting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great top! I love to use cute buttons on things too.

littlelixie said...

Agree with other two comments. That top looks really comfy and simply stylish.

Anonymous said...

The top looks gorgeous - love the colour. I've just cast on for Branching Out as well - it's a great pattern isn't it? I can't seem to put it down...