Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Finally!

A finished item for the week!

I finished "Branching Out" tonight while watching Ice Age (great film!!!). I only used one ball of Rowan Cashcotton 4-ply but the scarf was just a perfect length!

Hmmm... who shall I give this to?....


Or does it just look ok on me?!

Well today has been a horrendous day at work! I can't believe that now uni is over again until October that I'll have to work a full week... and I've lost the will to live after 3 days! Ah well. Sarah from work bought my wrap and she was thrilled! I even got to test if it were washable after the cat thought it was her new blanket and got loads of hair all over it!

I guess I ought to get on with the basketweave tunic... oh the dilemmas on what project to start/finish/plan... I can't wait until pay day so I can pay for my alpaca!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

What size needles did you use for Branching Out? By the way, I think it looks great & I'm really tempted to make one myself...

Anonymous said...

Branching Out look lovely? Are you really going to give it away?!

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure what happened to my comment there....

It looks great and I'm sure anyone would be thrilled to receive it as a gift!