Sunday, June 12, 2005

All is quiet

Hi guys,

It's been fairly non-eventful since my last post. I haven't managed to finish anything else as yet, but I'm about half-way with my "branching out" scarf. I haven't really made much more progress with the basketweave though! At our knit meet on Saturday the few of us that were there talked more than knit!!

I'm back to work in the morning (groan!) but i get time to knit in my lunch hour :) Also I managed to sell one of my wraps a few weeks ago to a lady at work... i'm hoping she'll want it this week, so if I think about it I'll post a pic up when I next put up a post. I'm quite proud someone else wants to wear something I've knit rather than just myself (however simple it may be).

Well I'm going to attempt an early-ish night after all the late ones this week and hopefully I can get on and put some more colourful and cheery posts this week.

Happy Knitting
x

No comments: