Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You have to have seen it to believe it!

Not really an informative post this morning, but thought I'd say thanks to Purlpower for her amazing and frightening pictures. You really must go have a look for sure ;o)

Anyhow, the concreting got done yesterday. The poor boys worked in the rain all day under a makeshift tarpaulin tent which I very helpfully named "Camp Concrete". I didn't take pictures though as they probably would have gotten upset and refused to work for fear that I was making fun of them. Well I guess I am... ;o)
Today I'm awaiting the arrival of my cotbed and mattress for the baby's room. So exciting! Although it does now mean I cannot leave the house until it gets here... no time specified... and I have my groceries being delivered tonight as well. So an indoor day for me then.
Last night I received the most wonderful knitted cardigans, booties, hats, shawl and cape from my "auntie" Margaret (who of course is a friend of mom's and no relation, but they become honorary aunties). When I get the time I'll try and take some photo's which do them justice as they are just lovely and mostly 3ply! Oh the patience. I especially love the cape and shawl. She said it was the last shawl she's ever going to make so I'm feel priviledged that I had the last one!
Right....better get on with the relaxing I'm supposed to be doing ;o)

No comments: