Sunday, August 21, 2005

Heaven in the countryside

I've had the most wonderful assault on the senses today. My friend Reggie who's being teaching me to spin tool me with her on an outing to 'The Threshing Barn'.













The shop front

I had such a wonderful time and consequently I have a *lot* of piccys today!
















There was everything for spinners, knitters and needle felters... there was a needle felting workshop there when we arrived!
Reggie and i got a cup of coffee as well... and a piece of cake but dont tell Reggies husband ;o)

I absolutely fell in love with the place and i think if money was infinite I'd do exactly the same and set up my own farm and do what i wanted!

Due to extreme itchyness to spin and knit I'll leave you to just look at what I found at the Threshing Barn... I'll post up what i got another day and save the pics for another post! No there's not a fleece mountain in my living room... though if I'd had my way....;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day out! I'm very jealous - especially about the cake. Maybe I'll get there myself one day. Look forward to seeing what you bought??

Daisy said...

PLEASE put your pics up soon! ;-)