Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pimp it up!!!

Hi guys sorry about the lack of blogging!

I'm making a short shout out to everyone that reads my blog to say:

UK Swap are up and about for round 2!!! YAY!

Please please please go and visit the UK Swap blog and have a look, the requirements are massive and as long as you are UK based you can join! Also.... please say in the comments I sent you!!! There is a contest going atm and everyone is entered in for some Socks That Rock yarn if they post a blog post or get a comment on the Swap site! It's all fair and I'll be commenting that I found out about it from Roo before actually looking at the Swap site. Unfortunately she can't have it as she's one of the new swap hosts.

Good luck Roo!!!!

Catch ya later.... x

1 comment:

RooKnits said...

Thanks for pimping! I hope it goes ok. I was in a massive panic this morning that no one had pimped yet. But that was at about 10am and I realised that I didn't post until after midnight and I really shouldn't stress :0)