Friday, June 16, 2006

just a quickie

Hi all!

Just a quick post from me for now, I'll be back with a bigger update soon though. I'm off to see the Foo Fighters tomorrow in Hyde Park, so I've both very excited and a bit nervous.... considering I'm nearly 30 weeks pregnant!

There are 4 opening acts before the Foo Fighters too... Queens of the Stoneage, Angels and Airwaves, The Subways and Motorhead. Phew and thats before the biggie! The show starts at 4pm so it's going to be a long day with travelling down there by coach in the morning. I will be able to rest up before hand though on the drive down.

So today i booked the day from work and went on a shopping expedition to Birmingham city centre and got a few things with DB. He was well chuffed with a new 'animal' t-shirt, 'o-neill' combats and belt plus some new 'animal' trainers. Me, however, I cannot fit into things quite so trendy atm since the bump is not really catered for but I did get some t-shirts from Gap which are long and will look nice with my (maternity) jeans and some new 'converse' trainers i got today.

So when i get back and have had a little rest I'll post up some promised pictures and let you know how it went.

xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time. Chris's son, Billy was there as well! We had the usual phone call from him to listen to the music (I think when Queen stuff was being played) and we kept him up to date with texts on the Italy game!