Saturday, March 08, 2008

Party on my parcel has been unpacked!

Well hi again I've been to fetch my UK Swap parcel.

I couldn't wait to open it! I ripped it open in the car as soon as I'd buckled my belt!















Yup sideways picture... I'm tired!
















Ohh yes... La Occitane baby! A beautiful rose hand cream just great for smoothing the cracks and softening the dry skin. So scrumptious!
















Two metal buttons about 12mm long. They're really beautiful and I'll keep these for a worthwhile project for sure!
















These twirly whirly things are made by Clover and are designed to keep your needles in their rightful pairs. I'd never even seen them before but I think they're great and love the jelly sweet colours.
















Oooh yum! This was attacked by my 3yr old neice much to my disdain. Luckily I've got about 2/3rds left for me. Hmph they're starting young on the luxury chocolate these days!
















This is meilenweit sock yarn. It's a lovely mix of light blue, navy, beige and cream. I'm unsure what to do with it just yet (pattern wise I mean) but the colur combination is lovely.

And the best is last.....
















Manos del Uruguay Wool Classica! Ooh this is a lovely combination of forest green, cream and reds. It's a poor pic but I was oohing and stroking this for ages!

Thanks SP!!!! And no I still don't have a clue who you are!

Just a few more pics for today.... I went to my sisters house with Seth today so that he could spend a little qua;ity time with my sister, brother in law and my niece. She and another of my sisters had bought me some beautiful fairtrade roses to celebrate me finishing my degree bless them. The daffodils are some I bought on thursday to try and lift my spirits a little.














































beautiful!

7 comments:

Ang said...

Oh what a great package!

Janey said...

Oooohhh...I'm so jealous of the Manos del Uruguay! Great parcel!!

Daisy said...

ooh lovely parcel!

RooKnits said...

Great parcel and lovely flowers... hope they cheered you up a bit.

Anonymous said...

:-)

Glad you like it, your SP

Craftyfox said...

A lovely parcel. I really like your blog and ravelry posts. Your name/pic always put a smile on my face.
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Guess what... the final tiny part of your package arrived in the mail to me while I was away running after sheep. And obviously I've lost your postal adress... could I have it again please?