Monday, September 12, 2005

wishy washy

Hey folks!

Nothing really exciting.... just a late night post to say i've put my felted rose bag in the washing machine (yes its finally fixed- hurrah) and so i'll be able to see the Kureyon loveliness in the morning :) Yay!

I know I haven't posted much at all lately- soooo busy with fixing washing machines, moving departments at work and catching up with all of the family I haven't seen in ages! Needless to say the phone bill will be substantial!!!

So, before I depart for bed I just want to say I haven't forgotten the internet knitting community at all and shall hope to get back on track soon! And of course i shall post up some more charlie pics and of course the Kureyon Rose bag once it's had a couple of washes!

Now I have watched both Bridget Jones 1 & 2 back to back (what else is there to do but watch films on a monday evening??!) and sewn my bag I shall go and sleep to awaken afresh for another fine day at work.

Yeah right ;o)

2 comments:

RoxyK said...

Ooh felted bags! Mine is currently just waiting iCord finishing and sewing on handles and will be ready to felt. It's just so exciting wondering how it'll turn it. Must try and get it finished. Even my DH keeps asking if its finished yet. Bless.

KnitYoga said...

Looking forward to seeing the bag!