Saturday, September 17, 2005

Take my breath awaaaay....

Well hi guys!

I've actually got a FO for you!!!

It's taken a while (yonks actually) to do such a "quick knit" chunky pattern but blame the moss stitch and all-the-way-round rib band. Not me.

So while watching Top Gun (oh does Tom Cruise look fit in navy whites!) I finished the rib band and sewed in the ends :o)
And so... drumroll please....















Here's me raising a glass of Rose wine to a job done and looking remotely human at such a late hour!
















And a standing picture... no i'm not cutting a cake I'm trying to take a picture with the webcam! So awkward but I managed eventually! I had to use a dpn to press the mouse button!!!

And so i've only got umpteen other WIPs but that the whole point of knitting I guess!!!

Since I have nothing else to report and no-one to show my cardi off to (Darling Fiance is asleep!) I shall retire myself me thinks!

Good night all xxx

4 comments:

Daisy said...

That looks great - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

you're soooo overexaggerating! you only started this like a month ago - i remember when you cast on! (i am still knitting something ridiculously simple from march. now THAT's yonks!) anyway. it looks fab, you must be very pleased. i only wish i was as good as you at actually FINISHING projects!! :)

Carolyn said...

Ooh, lovely. Fab colour. It looks great on you. Yes, tell us more - pattern? Yarn?

Really, great job!

Steph said...

Barra looks great on you. Well done!