I decided to make so very simple mittens for Ava since she has monster hands and all the scratch mittens are either too small or fall off. Nothing fancy mind:
I used koigu KPPPM on 3.25mm needles or any 4ply would do.
The pattern I made up was:
Cast on 32 stitches
8 rows k1 p1 rib
make an eyelet row: k2 yo k2tog across the row
20 rows stockinette
k2 k2tog across
Sew side seam
The tie was made using a small crocheting hook and making a long chain.
.....or something to that effect.... ;o) of course this is easily adaptable by adding stitches at the beginning and rows to the length.
If I could have been bothered to use dpns of course I wouldn't have had to sew a seam!
And here's the cutie I made them for:
That's all folks for today x