Friday, September 05, 2008

just a few pics

Well I didn't trip over or fall off the stage and all went well!
Just a quick post before I have to put Seth to bed and then I have babysitters (god bless nephews and their girlfriends) to look after him while Dan (DB) takes me out for a meal!

Here is me at the uni after getting my robes:



















This is the proud parents:















Here is my little man congratulating me when I got home:















As soon as we get back from our meal we will be present wrapping- it's Seth's 2nd birthday tomorrow! How time flies.

Good night
x

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations! A busy time for you!

Steph said...

Congrats Fi! And happy birthday to Seth - 2 already? Where did that go?!

Daisy said...

Congratulations! Aren't those mortar board things an absolute pain?! Mine kept falling into my eyes! Happy birthday to Seth!

Craftyfox said...

Congrats Fi, you can see how proud your mum and dad are!