Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yay I won something!

Just catching up on my emails and such as I have been busy and found that I'm now the owner of the Treasure Hunt prize on UKSwap!



















This is the same pic that is on the UKSwap site but aren't they beautiful?! I love the bags in this etsy shop.
The fabrics are so gorgeous!

Thankyou to the UKSwap team- Delle and Roo for hosting the swap this year and for (albeit randomly) picking me for the winner!

OK, too tired to type anything else but will post soon. As soon as I find the USB lead for my laptop I'll be able to post about my own achievements with my very own photos!
YAY!

4 comments:

Craftyfox said...

Congrats Fi, you lucky thing!

Steph said...

Very nice - lucky you!

RooKnits said...

Congrats!

TutleyMutley said...

Cor, How brill is that? I never win anything - will I get lucky too if I hang around your blog?
Thanks for dropping by mine and saying nice things about my cowl. (thought you complimented my cow initially - most confusing!)
Seth is a great name for a boy, isn't it? - what wonderful taste you have (if I might say so) - same name as my boy! teehee.