Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hurrah!!

Hi folks!

I cannot believe it but I won another competition! Rooknits hosted a competition for her 100th blog post and asked for suggestions for a sock pattern. Since i love the Jaywalkers pattern i suggested that and YAY she picked me! I had a choice of either Lorna's Laces or Posh Yarns in any colour I desired! What a prize!! I chose Posh Yarns since i haven't used it before in a colour called "Tweed Coat". I shall post a picture up when it arrives :o)

I have been making aprogress with my take on the "Buttony Sweater". I have made short sleeves so that I have enough to carry on knitting the body. I think I made a few more increases so I have a larger number of stitches... so needing more yarn. However it is discontinued now so I thought if I shorten the sleeves I should have enough. If not then I'll be disappointed to frog this yarn for the second time :o(

This cheeky chappy is my lovely son Seth! He's been much better though this week his delicate tummy has not been coping so well with the weaning... though at the time you can see he loves his food!
Well I have to go get the groceries with Seth in tow so I'd better get my ass dressed if we're to have a chance of getting a trolley to put his car seat on! he's way too heavy to be carrying around! Must have him weighed this week.... I'm guessing about 14lb. let ya know how it goes. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on winning again! And doesn't Seth look like he's grown! Before you know it he'll be toddling!

PURLPOWER said...

Congrats on the comp!

Congrats on the baby too. I have been on holiday and am just catching up with all my regular reads. He looks good enough to eat.