Monday, January 09, 2006

Jeez it's been a while!

Hey there folks!

Do you remember me or know who I am..?

Well quick recap...
* left old fiance and moved in with mum...
* eventually found a flat...
* now living with new man and very happy

That about does it.

I don't actually get my very own internet access until thursday but couldn't wait to get back on the horse and get blogging again. Phew feel better now.

On the knitting front.... I have completed:
* christmas scarves and jumpers and cardigans
* knitted but not yet sewn a cream cardi for myself called 'Nan' in biggy print
* started some baby knitting... 4ply takes forever!

As far as spinning goes I think I've lost the bug... I dont have a great deal of room in the flatand only recently started knitting again.

So I hope to be blogging frequently again soon ladies (and gents)
luv Fi xxx

P.S.
Special message to the 'Beatties girls':
Hellooooo!! I miss you all and I'll be coming back soon I hope. Hope everyone is ok and we'll have to get on gossiping over a nice pot of tea! xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see you're back. Hope to see you in Beatties before too long. You've certainly been busier than me with the knitting.

Steph said...

Welcome back to blogland! We've missed you at the Knit Chat - hope to see you soon. :-)

Woolly Wormhead said...

welcome back - so much you've gotta catch up on!

rachel said...

It's good to see you back!

Daisy said...

Welcome back!