Saturday, July 16, 2005

Post jenny woes...

Yes it was me. Yes I'm having a stupid day.
Thanks to Anne on UK Handknitters I've seen how utterly stupid I was being. Because I won't have cast off all the stitches will I... stupid girl. Crisis over.

However... I have
  • done 3 flow charts for my Honours Project protocol
  • and if no-one had noticed I've finally managed to put up some links and such on the blogspot!

Hurrah, aren't I clever and I did all by myself (nearly- I found some help on the blogger dashboard). But I didn't ask Darling fiance for help so I did it by myself!

Now that I have appeased my guilt with some work and cheered myself with new things, I can go to bed a happy lady!

2 comments:

littlelixie said...

Well done with the links. It's a slippery slide though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Hip Knits - I'm going to add you to my Friends page!