Monday, July 04, 2005

Corruption!

Well after all my promises made, I've been corrupted! not only have I purchased some more yarn (after all my stash enhancing over the last month!!), I've started another little project as well!

It wasn't my fault! Lovely comments on my blog drove me into buying the One Skein Wonder pattern from 'Glampyre' and then I kinda drifted onto HipKnits and bought some gorgeous cotton in 'blossom'. I saw the 'clover' silk and wished I'd bought some... then saw this beautiful cotton is similar colours.... I was powerless to resist!

I've finished side 1 of the trellis stitch bag. I'll put up piccys tomorrow and I'll show my progress on One Skein Wonder as well.

Unfortunately tomorrow I have to go all the way accross the damn midlands (kinda) to a company called 'The Binding Site'. I have to go along with the Immunology manager to have a meeting with the Binding Site guy about my honours project and screening trials for multiple myeloma.

I'll not bore you with the details but basically my honours project is riding on getting "ethical approval" from the local committee and the university. I'm hoping the Binding Site (who make the kits for the laboratory equipment etc) can shed some light on the trials done in Derby and whether it's feasible to use the trial for data and hypothetical improvements for the laboratory.

In that case I ought to be ironing posh clothes and going to bed (it would be nice to make a good impression!).

More piccys soon
x

1 comment:

littlelixie said...

am knitting clapotis with hipknits silk and it is d.i.v.i.n.e. to knit with. Like knitting with water or, um, silk! I am a huge hipknits fan.