Sunday, July 10, 2005

Couldn't resist!

Another WIP??!! Oh yes...!

I actually need your opinion. I've started a cardigan pattern from Rowan Magazine 37 called 'Jenny'. It has a sorta staggered eyelet pattern and I'm not sure if using thw pattern in combination with HipKnits 'blossom' cotton works well.

I'd love to hear what you think. Here's what I've done in a short burst today:


back of cardi
The picture is a little blurry I'm afraid as I had a headache attack while at the christening/party today. I'm not recovering all that well but i'm off to bed now. My sister Julia was 40 on friday and had a joint bash with Alex's christening which was this afternoon. Lovely time apart from the nauseating pain. Still, I held it together so thats what matters.

Nothing else exciting to add to that apart from ruining my pinky-red dress (shock horror i NEVER wear dresses!) because I dropped a strawberry loaded with double cream all down my front. Serves me right!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I like the Blossom cotton and Jenny cardi combination. I looked the pattern up and I think it'll work out fine!

How many WIPs is that?!

littlelixie said...

All that matters is do you like it? Is the dress definitely a gonner? There are so many weird and wonderful stain products now you might be able to save it.

RoxyK said...

Yep looks good to me too. I do lurve the varigated colours. Lixie is right though of course, main thing is that you like it.