Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Early morning blog

Hey folks, I know this is early for me! I really just couldn't be bothered last night to post anything- it was such a horrendous day yesterday. Rain, walking around aimlessly looking for The Binding Site.... travelling with a so-called Immunology manager who has about as much spine as a jellyfish. Hmph.

Anyway there have been developments with One Skein Wonder but I'm ticked off about that as well! I'm praying it fits and I have to do the ribbing in another yarn because my One Skein of sari silk will not be enough. Hmph.

Ho Hum... I'd better get dressed for work hadn 't I and slog my guts out all day (as per usual). Maybe I'll feel better? Maybe I wont!

I'll try and post some piccys up soon... Hmph.

1 comment:

Nickerjac said...

Sorry that you had such a bad day hope you at least got something from your meeting