Friday, July 08, 2005

On a roll!

Well I'm on a roll this week guys... not only have I managed to blog lots this week butI've finished a OSW and a Jnr Clapotis as well!
I made it from a mixture of Fiona's laceweight marino in 'blue laburnum' and Rowan 4-ply Soft in 'military'. Sounds odd?



Well I liked it... wonder how the clapotis would be made from just laceweight? Too flimsy?

Well I don't have anything else to report tonight... apart from having a go at making my own icon lady- does it look like me? I'm not convinced- maybe you need someone else to do them for you?

You can find the link on Lixie's blog ( I still haven't learnt how to put up sidebars and links- pfft anything computery and I'm lost!)

Well I'll bid everyone goodnight and hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

RoxyK said...

No definitely not too flimsy. Looks fab! I haven't got the urge yet to make one......sock addiction is bad enough :)

Anonymous said...

Your mini clapotis looks great! I think a laceweight clapotis would be great as a light summer shawl.