Thursday, July 07, 2005

Junior Clapotis

Hey folks
I've started another project today- totally against my promise- especially after OSW! However, it's a cute little thing and hopefully won't take much more than a few days. It's called a 'mini clapotis' and I found it while browsing blogs this morning. How I got there I have no idea. I had to google the blog again tonight to find the blog to find the link to the pattern!

The blog I found inspiration on was Yarny. Since this morning she has finished her mini clapotis and it's in nothing other than Hip Knits silk- she's made something really beautiful.
The pattern is on
Knit Pixie but you have to register to access the free patterns. It's free so well worth it.
Here's a piccy of the scarf-lenght mini-clapotis which is on the site:















I love the look of it and maybe once I've mastered this I'll go back to 'big daddy' Clapotis.
I'llpost piccys when it's done, don't want to spoil any surprises!

One glass of wine and 3 squares of Thorntons Dark Chocolate with Ginger Pieces later, I am 3 repeats into section 3 and satisfied enough to rest.

Now it is bedtime.

No comments: