Monday, September 08, 2008

handmade rocks!

As in handmade stuff 'rocks' not handmade stones ;o)

Got my UKSwap prize from nic's etsy shop today :oD















Isn't it gorgeous? I love the funky print, it's co-ordinated and cool. Amazing how she made these with her own bare hands just for me!

Seeing as I was on etsy.... I managed to stray upon one of my other fave sellers- FeltStudioUK. Her stuff is beautiful too. I ordered this even though I shouldn't have ;o)

















Isn't it lush- I love the combination of burnt orange and petrol/grey. I saw it and couldn't resist. I've spun up 2 out of 3 lots I've bought from her so far so I guess I'm not so bad at hoarding fibre!

Well, being back at work sucks! Also, I got locked out of my house because my nephew who is staying with me borrowed my keys and then also took my DB out so no-one was in when I got home with Seth. I ended up getting Db's stepdad to pick us up for an hour. hmph!

Have a nive week everyone,
xxx

3 comments:

Steph said...

Locked out of your own home? Not good! I get narked if DH leaves his keys inside the lock so I can't get mine in when I get home.. ;-)

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Thanks! :)

Sorry about the pattern. I changed the font color so that the pattern directions are visible now! lol.

Janey said...

Wow! Those bags are fab!! Shame I spent what little money I had at IKnit! Now I have a reason to be jealous of you too!

Hope work is going ok xx