Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A little on the strange side...

Your Brain's Pattern
Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.You're the type that always has multiple streams of though going.And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.

What Pattern is Your Brain?


Yup it's a strange one but I think quite effective. However I had to ignore colour preference and go for the pattern as you should.

Today has been a bit of a waste but a nice waste as I have managed to get lots of knitting done! :O) Mum wasn't well enough to be seen dinnertime after her op this morning so I'm off in a few minutes to say hi to her at the hospital with dad.

.......................................................................
Well I'm back and she wasn't quite as well as I thought she'd be but I hope she'll pick up and be out tomorrow- I know how much she hates being away from her own home.
On the up side I did see 3 of my sisters tonight so thats always an occasion!
I'm about to settle in for 'Swordfish' and finish this sleeve! Once this one's finished I'll be onto the sewing/neck roll bit. It is actually quite nice sometimes to come back to a project after a while and see it in a whole different light. As all the things I have been doing of late are colour knitting or (attempted) lacy patterns- a bit of good 'ol stocking stitch works wonders!
I'll post it up when it's finished of course!


Happy Knitting everyone
x

2 comments:

KnitYoga said...

Hope your Mum feels better soon. Must be nice to have all those sisters!

Daisy said...

Wow, lots of sisters. Do you all get on or do you squabble?!